Leasing & Brokerage
Commercial real estate leases are complex legal documents, fraught with risks that can haunt a tenant for years. And, before one even gets to the point of negotiating a lease, the “right fit” property must be found, filtering out those that do not meet the grade and selecting the one that will bring satisfaction and enhances productivity for years.
The professionals at Emissary Group know how to represent your interest because we have been through the intricate details of leasing and administrating from both the tenant and landlord sides of the business. One learns a few things from having operated in both camps. Our expertise gives you a competitive advantage.
Emissary Group serves as your advocate, using our expertise to find that “right fit”, to reduce your costs and mitigate your risks. From new leases to renewals, relocations, expansions, subleases or renegotiations, Emissary Group’s professional expertise and dedication to your interests empowers us to research, analyze and negotiate to align your office with your business strategy and your financial and operational objectives.
• Operating Expense Reconciliations and reviews.
• Budget & Forecast preparation and reviews using Kardin, Argus and Excel.
• Offering Package preparation.
• Property and Market Inspections of a property’s physical and economic conditions.
• Lease Abstracting for lenders, buyers, borrowers, sellers and managers of commercial real estate.
• Financial Reporting / Reporting to Investors.
• Telecommunication Consulting for Landlords
• Provide strategic vision and action plans, systems and methodology and implement this for investor’s portfolio to optimize operational performance and maximize cash returns and value enhancement; hire, manage and supervise third party relationships with firms providing leasing, property management and legal services for the assets.
• Formulate leasing, management and operational strategies and develop and oversee key tenant relationships; devise marketing programs to procure leases, renewals, expansions, contractions.
Project and Construction Management
Integrated Project Management services, reducing the investment of time and money our clients would otherwise make. We can oversee the management and tracking of the entire project from site selection to final closeout.
Valuation & Investment Analysis
Valuation, due diligence and underwriting services for commercial real estate such as hold/sell, leasing alternatives, capital expenditures, Argus modeling and updates.
Calculating operating expenses for the current and base years of a lease is a complicated task. Our experience has revealed that many landlords do not do it accurately and that the specialized nature of the tasks is beyond what tenants are set up to do. Emissary Group’s professionals use their combined expertise in real estate, accounting and finance to get the operating expense reconciliations accurate and fair for all parties.